Ounilla Valley Trek in Atlas Mountains
Day 1 : Transfer from Marrakech to Tamakouchte village:
, we set off after breakfast crossing the High Atlas in Tizi nTichka 2260m then visiting the world heritage site (Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs ) . We then have lunch and going on the road to Tamakouchte village where we spend first night in guesthouse . 4h30 driving .
Day 2 : Hiking journey to Assaka village:
We start our trek following the stream up via great agricultural fields of mais , luzerne , fruitful trees as apples , almonds …. We walk through a very pretty trail in the left bank of Ounilla valley then we visit gorgeous troglodyte ( caves ) in this valley . overnight in Assaka village , 4h30 walking .
Day 3 : Hiking day to Tighza valley:
We begin again our trek all the time up towards Tighza village , we pass by the real fabulous berber castles along our our way , we cross many wonderful berber villages built in traditional way next to a fantastic terraces . The path is quite clear and gentle , we pass once again by beautiful villages such as Timlilt , Angluez , Anemetre , finally Tighza village where we pass third night in guesthouse ; 6hour walking .
Day 4 : lovely hike to Telouet town:
We set out after breakfast down the valley of Tighza via many villages . We walk in offroad few minutes then we take trial that leads directly to the mine of salt . After visit of mine, we continue our way to Telouet region where a very beautiful building was built by ( Thami Elglaoui Kasbah ), you will have chance to visit this Kasbah. then meet the driver to transfer back to Marrakech. 2h30 of walk and 4 hours of drive.
2 person : 280 Euros per person
4 person : 230 Euros per person
More than 6 person : 190 Euros per person …
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
• English, French speaking Berber tour leader Transfers from and to your hotel
• Accommodation during your trek in camping or guesthouses according to the weather the plan.
• Mules to carry your luggage during days of the trek .
• Kitchen equipment ( big tent and items)
• Cook who prepares all the meals during the trek .
• All meals during your trek ( breakfast, lunch, dinner . )
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED :
• Travel insurance
• The flights from and to your homeland
• Fresh drinks (water bottles during your trek , wine .etc.)
Tips for local team ( guide, driver, muleteers)