Day 1 : Arrival day in Fes city:
Transfer from airport and drop off at your hotel. Night in (hotel Mounia or equivalent on bed and breakfast.)
Day 2: city tour of Fes medina with local guide then travel To midelt city:
During City tour of Fes you are visiting some great places such as 14th Century tannery, Quranic school (madresa Boanania ), shrine of Mouley Idriss, carpenter area, métal work area). Visit also the Jewish quarter and mosaics factory. 4 hours of visit. after the visit of fes and after you enjoy your lunch in medina, you meet your driver then travel to Midelt city in middle atlas mountains. During this lovely journey you will drive across the largest ceeder forest in North Africa and you may see monkeys in the forest as well then you will drive across Ifrane city which is ski resort in the area. And then you carry on to get your accommodation (Hotel Taddart on dîner, breakfast or an equivalent ) in Midelt city. 4 hours of visit, 3h30 drive
Day 3: Travel to Merzouga province:
After you enjoy your breakfast, you meet your guide and driver at 8h am and drive toward Sahara desert. This journey will take you through several mountainous towns Rich, Errachidia city, Erfoud then Erg Chebbi where you meet the camels that will take you via lovely sand dunes to watch the sunset from atop of sand dunes. Then back to your Kasbah at edge of sand dunes. 4 hours of drive and 40 minutes of camel ride. Dîner is served at hotel kasbah. Overnight in ( Kasbah at edge of sand dunes in merzouga).
Day 4: Travel to Dades Valley:
After breakfast at the kasbah, meet your driver and drive to Todra valley passing by few small desert towns in order to get the valley of Todra for lunch and visit of the best canyon in Morocco (Todra gorge) therefore, you travel to visit Dades gorge which is stunning place. continue the drive to Dades Valley Where you have overnight ( hotel Ksar sultan or équivalent). 4h30 of drive.
Day 5: Travel to Ait Ben Haddou world heritage site:
After having nice breakfast, you start off your lovely journey along the beautiful valley of Dades, M’goun valley ( valley of roses: known also as valley of thousand kasbahs ). Today will let you admire great views over lots of kasbahs and film making-locations (Ouarzazate city, Ait Ben Haddou), lunch stop will be in the city of Ouarzazate.Then carry on to get Ait Ben Haddou kasbah for gentle walk through this gorgeous 17th century historical site.Then overnight in nice hotel ( Riad Maktoub or equivalent on bed and breakfast ). 4 hours of drive and 1 hour of walk.
Day 6: Travel to Marrakech city:
After breakfast, today is last day drive across the High atlas mountains. Road is windy little bit, but there will be some stops for overwhelming views over the high atlas mountains.lunch stop will be in Marrakech then drop off at your accommodation Please book your hotel. 5 hours of drive.
Day 7: full day in Marrakech:
Guided walking city tour of Marrakech. Visit of (Majorille garden, Berber musiem, Bahia palace, walk through souks of medina), Visit of the famous square Jamaa El Ena. 4 hours of visit. Overnight in Delarosa hotel or equivalent
Day 8: Departure day:
Any time according to your flight plan. You should be at the
aéroport 3 hours before flight.
What is included :
1) Tour leader during during tour.
2) All transfers between destinations and aireport transfers.
3) Aire-onditioned tourist car ( 9 seats) with driver.
4) Guided City tour of Fes city.
5) Hitorical sites (Tannery, madrasa)
6) Camel ride via sand dunes.
7) Overnight in désert camp with dîner and breakfast.
8) Visit of Todra gorge, Dades gorge
9) Guided tour of Ait Ben Haddou.
10) Guided tour of Marrakech city
11) Historical sites in Marrakech ( Bahia palace, Jamaa En fna square, Majorille gardens, walk via the Souk )
12) Accommodation during your trip : ( twin rooms, Double rooms, single rooms ) according to what type of people we get in groups.
13) mineral water during the trip.
14) local guide in Fes city, local guide in Marrakech city.
15) all breakfast at your accommodations during your trip.
Two diners (one in riad villa in midelt city, one in desert camp )
What is not included :
Lunches but we will stop for lunches in some good places and cheaper.
Tips for local guides, driver and camp guide.
The price :
The price depends on how many people are in tour :
2 people in group : 1440 Euros per person
4 people in group : 1200 Euros per person
6 people in group : 1180 Euros per person
Few options during your free times :
1) Dîner at palais Médina with musical show (moroccan folklor)
2) visit of musician house in Merzouga area.
3) visit women cooperative for weaving berber rugs in Ait Ben Haddou
4) visit woman cooperative of Argan oil on the way To Marrakech.
5) dîner chez Ali with big musical festival in Marrakech.