Depart from Marrakech towards Oukaïmeden-the point of departure for this trek to meet our team at the 2660m. Then visit the prehistoric rock carvings of the High Atlas. In the afternoon depart towards Tacheddirt passing by TiziNadi 2920m to arrive at the valley. Spend the night at the family guesthouse in Tacheddirt village or camp in bivouac. 5 hours walking.
Depart from Tacheddirt towards Imlil or in Aremd, passing by Tizin’Tamatert 2279m. Lunch at the mountain pass and then descending towards Imlil valley. 5 hours walking.
A beautiful, unforgettable 6 hours trek to base camp (3106m) via Sidi Chamarouch, picnic lunch stop by the river. On arrival rest, eat and spend the night at the Neltner hut or camp.
Wake up early next morning, following a hearty breakfast, then begin the ascent of the Summit (4167m). Back down to base for lunch, before setting back to Imlil or Marrakech.10 hours of walk.then travel back to Marrakech.
Period: all times of year
Joining in: Marrakech.
2 person : 220 Euros per person
4 person : 200 Euros per person 6 person : 181 Euros per person
What is included :
- English, French speaking Berber mountain guide, Transfers from and to your hotel
- Accommodation during your trek
- Mules to carry your luggage during days of the trek.
- Kitchen equipment and camping materials.
- All meals during your trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
What is not included :
- Travel insurance
- The flights from and to your homeland
- Fresh drinks (water bottles during your trek, wine)