Discovery Toubkal national park
Day 1 :
Transfer from Marrakech to Imlil town and start your trek towards Lipeney refuge (3000m) via Tizi M’zzik (2450m) visiting Azib N’Tamsoult and Ighouliden waterfalls along the way. 6 hours walking.
Day 2 :
walking journey from Lipiney refuge 3000m to Neltner refuge 3207m , climobing for 3 hours through the 82 zig-zaging path and via the Aguelzim mountain pass 3560m. 5 hours walking.
DAY 3 :
Today is ascent climb of Toubkal mountain which is the highest peak in North Africa at 4167m. Then trekking downhill to the refuge of toubkal for lunch and walking the whole way to Imlil valley 1740m. Meet your driver and travel back to Marrakech. 9 hours pf walking.
Period : from end of April to end of October
Joining in : Marrakech city
2 person : 190 Euros per person
4 person : 150 Euros per person
6 person : 140 Euros per person
What is included :
• English, French speaking Berber mountain guide, Transfers from and to your hotel
• Accommodation during your trek
• Mules to carry your luggage during days of the trek.
• Kitchen equipment and camping materials.
• All meals during your trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
What is not included :
• Travel insurance
• The flights from and to your homeland
• Fresh drinks (water bottles during your trek, wine)