Duration : 3 days
Period : all times of year
Joining in : Marrakech
Day 1 : Marrakech-Imlil valley-Toubkal refuge
Meet your drive at your hotel and transfer to Imlil valley 1700 m, where we begin the trek going up passing by Sidi Chamharouch in order to get Toubkal refuge where you spend your night 3207m. 5 hours of walk,1h30 of drive.
Day 2 : Climb Toubkal mountain- toubkal refuge
Departure early morning to avoid any bad weather in the afternoon. Climbing and scrambling sometime through big rocks for 3 hours.Once You get the top you have great paronamic views all over the atlas mountains, Ouarzazate region and the Marrakech plains. Then walking downhill the same way to the refuge spending a second night there. 6 hours walking.
Day 3 : Climb Ouankrim refuge Imlil Marrakech
Departure must be early again after you have breakfast, lovely hiking journey in Ouankrim mountain4080m then walking downhill to refuge to enjoy your lunch before you continue the hike along the way to Imlil valley in which you meet your driver and transfer back to Marrakech, drop off at your accommodation.8 hours of walk.1h30 of drive
2 person : 170 Euros per person
4 person : 140 Euros per person
6 person : 120 Euros per person
8 person : 100 Euros per person
What is included :
• English, French speaking Berber mountain guide, Transfers from and to your hotel
• Accommodation during your trek
• Mules to carry your luggage during days of the trek.
• Kitchen equipment and camping materials.
• All meals during your trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
What is not included :
• Travel insurance
• The flights from and to your homeland
• Fresh drinks (water bottles during your trek, wine)