Berber Walk brings you Sahara Desert Hiking Tours in Morocco. Our expertly planned Sahara tours in Morocco will take you on a unique journey where you will get to experience the sun, desert, ocean, culture and typical Berber life.
The Sahara Desert consists of one quarter volcanic mountains, one quarter sand, rocks and gravel-covered plains and small areas of vast permanent vegetation. The vegetation
includes shrubs, grasses, and trees in the highland and in the oases along the river beds. We Offer few great Sahara Desert hiking tours in Erg Chegaga area and along the Draa valley crossing several palm groves.
Sahara Tours in Morocco
Morocco is known for its beautiful desert and Mountains. People come here every year to hike and climb the famous mountains like the Atlas Mountains. But, the deserts are the real jewel.
The Sahara desert offers unique experience with its vast stretch of nothing but the sand. There is nothing more magnificent than the camel ride through the desert and see the Berber life up close. Meet amazing local people who have stories to tell and will help you
see the city through their eyes. Enjoy the local culture and food, and you will know why people keep coming back for more.
Places to Visit
Sahara Desert hiking tours give our travelers feelings of being in really remote Sahara desert areas where you don’t even hear sounds of people but only nice desert winds blow through golden sand dunes. We also provide camel trekking, camel riding, Sahara desert camping tours.
- The Draa Valley is a long fertile band in the middle of the Hamada, an immense desert limestone plateau. Here you’ll uncover a world of flowering oases, orchards and palm groves.
- On the road from Ouarzazate to M’Hamid, many beautiful excursions await. Inhabited since prehistoric times, the villages of the Draa Valley prospered beginning in the end of the sixteenth century thanks to the trans-saharan gold, salt and spice trade under the direction of the Saadien dynasty.
- The watchtowers and ksours that rise in the middle of the palm groves will allow visitors to understand how this very fertile land resisted continuous attacks.
- Beautiful 7 day trek in Draa Valley. Beautiful Sahara desert hiking tours in Sahara desert of Morocco, wonderful Draa Valley hiking tours, stunning Sahara desert tours take place in Mhamid El ghizlane area, and Erg Chegaga.
- Draa Valley is wonderful area that has been inhabited by several Berber tribes for centuries. The people here depend on agriculture (palm dates, water melon, and lots of vegetables.
- Draa valley is longest river in the country, formed by two main rivers in the area, Ameni River and Dades River.
Guided Sahara tours in Morocco are the best way to explore the place. If you are visiting for the first time you will need the help of someone who knows the place well.
Berber Walk has been providing personalized guided tours to people for years. With so many places to visit it is natural to feel a little overwhelmed. Guided tours can help you narrow down your trip or excursions to places you would like to see.
Guides tours are quick and efficient way of completing your tour without feeling lost. Waste no time or energy looking for ways to travel or explore. With guided tours, you can easily get to your destination without much hassle. We can customize your tours to match your budget, preferences and time. You can add, shorten or extend your tour as per your needs.
Why Choose Berber Walk
If you want to see the Sahara up and close then Berber Walk has everything to make your trip worth every second. Our local native guides are expert in Sahara tours in Morocco and will guide you for a relaxing and enjoyable journey. We have been helping people experience the best of Sahara. Let our expert team take you to different places of interest and explore the treasure that is Morocco.
We can personalize your Itinerary to fit your needs to the tour, Our Sahara tours in Morocco will include visit to the famous Draa Valley and many other place. We will take care of your journey and ensure that your tour is safe and productive. Trust our local guides to help you understand the place and enjoy your time.
We have reasonable prices for such tours as well. We can customize your tour to fit your needs.
Our hiking tours will take our travelers through it exploring daily life of local people and then their overwhelming Kasbahs.